Wednesday, November 26, 2003

home sweet home =)

it was a nice 4 hour ride from austin to houston, got a couple of traffic jams, but it was cool since everybody was trying to get back with their families and all. the cops are teh evil. at least 5 or 6 got pulled over for speeding and 1 for DUI. got back home around 8ish. my dad's computer is slow and the connection SLOWER, i didn't mind too much since i lived on 56k for 6 years =) went through my stuff stuffed in my closet, and found some rather *interesting* things ;) went to sleep around 1, ahhhh soft bed and fluffy pillows... missed it so much. when i woke up an hour ago i realized i moved so much in my sleep that i did a 360... good ol' queensize bed =)

woke up an hour ago, and saw my mom made more food (eggs, my favorite!) on the table before she went to work.... so nice of them. =)
viewed by Web Stats bored online geeks since Oct. 2003.