Saturday, November 22, 2003

went to slept at 6am, totally forgot about jenny's bday bash at the ice skating place. so when yi started banging on my door at 12, i was tired as hell from bball, sleepy as hell from lack of sleep, and lazy as hell because it was a saturday =) but i got myself up and decided not to miss it. only ice skated 2 times previously, and both times came back with injuried hips or bruised butt. balance was never my thing. but today, I ONLY FELL ONCE! my left foot was moving forward but the damn teeth thing at the front of the shoe caught ice and i tripped, then wabbled 3 more steps forward before landing hard on my side. and 2 other times that i came close to falling on my rear, but not quite. so yeah, that was fun. =)

came back around 4, tried to fall asleep but couldn't. then we went to bowling alley with nick and maritza since it's nick's birthday today. they didn't have too much fun because i was owning ;) then we just grabbed some food at wendy's and chilled before we headed home.

ugh, now i HAVE to do my laundry tonight... seriously out of cloth... gonna stop blogging now and head over to laundry room...

i'm going.

seriously...
viewed by Web Stats bored online geeks since Oct. 2003.